Get ready for WCTC's fall open house, set for Thursday, Nov. 14, 4-7 p.m.
PEWAUKEE, Wis. (Thursday, Oct. 17, 2019) – Waukesha County Technical College will be holding a fall open house on Thursday, Nov. 14, from 4-7 p.m., to share with potential students and their families details about the College and its programs.
The event is designed for high school students, their families and adult learners to discover more details about the more than 100 associate degree, diploma and apprenticeship programs.
Open house guests will have a variety of opportunities to learn about the College and its many offerings. The event will include:
- General information sessions led by WCTC staff.
- Details about the new year-round academic calendar featuring 8-week terms (slated to begin in summer 2020). www.wctc.edu/8-week
- Student- and staff-led tours of state-of-the-art facilities and labs.
- Examples of industry-specific projects.
- Visits with faculty and staff from numerous program areas.
- A voucher to waive the $30 application fee.
- Refreshments and door prizes.
Additionally, representatives from Admissions, Registration, Financial Aid, Advising and Early College Opportunities (for those interested in earning both high school and college credit) will be on hand to answer participants’ questions.
The open house will be held at WCTC’s main campus, 800 Main Street, Pewaukee, from 4-7 p.m. The main check-in area will be in the Richard T. Anderson Education Center.
To register, visit www.wctc.edu/open-house, or for more information, call our outreach/recruitment office at 262.691.5129.
Waukesha County Technical College, the leader in workforce development, prepares learners for success within the region and global economy. The College offers more than 150 areas of study including associate degree, technical diploma, apprenticeship and short-term certificate programs. Customized training for employers is also available. To learn more, visit www.wctc.edu