CANCELED: WCTC spring open house set for Thursday, March 12
PEWAUKEE, Wis. (UPDATED: Wednesday, March 11, 2020) – Due to concerns over safety for our students, staff and the community, and official word from the World Health Organization declaring the coronavirus a pandemic, Waukesha County Technical College is canceling its spring open house set for tomorrow, March 12, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Waukesha County Technical College will be holding its spring open house on Thursday, March 12, from 4-7 p.m. at the main campus, 800 Main Street, Pewaukee.The event is designed to share with potential students and their families details about the College and its programs, along with the benefits of a hands-on higher education.
Open house guests will have opportunities to learn about the College and its many offerings, including the 100-plus associate degree, diploma and apprenticeship programs.
The open house will include:
- General information sessions led by WCTC staff.
- Details about the new year-round academic calendar featuring 8-week terms (slated to begin in summer 2020). www.wctc.edu/8-week
- Student- and staff-led tours of state-of-the-art facilities and labs.
- Examples of industry-specific projects.
- Visits with faculty and staff from numerous program areas.
- A voucher to waive the $30 application fee.
- Refreshments and door prizes.
Additionally, representatives from Admissions, Registration, Financial Aid, Advising, Early College Opportunities (for those interested in earning both high school and college credit) and others will be on hand to answer participants’ questions.
To register, visit www.wctc.edu/open-house, or for more information, call our outreach/recruitment office at 262.691.5129.