Waukesha County Technical College to offer spring virtual open house Tuesday, March 30, 4-7 p.m.
PEWAUKEE, Wis. (Wednesday, March 10, 2021) – Because of the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic and Waukesha County Technical College’s commitment to keeping visitors, students, staff and faculty safe, the College has opted to hold a spring virtual open house. The event is set for Tuesday, March 30, from 4-7 p.m. -- in place of a traditional, in-person event.
The virtual open house will allow participants to:
- Discover details about the more than 100 associate degree, diploma and apprenticeship programs.
- Hear from representatives from Admissions, Registration, Financial Aid, Advising, Early College Opportunities (for those interested in earning both high school and college credit) and others who will address participants’ questions.
- Join breakout sessions designed for specific program areas. (These will be held at staggered times so potential students can participate in sessions in more than one area.)
- Talk online with program faculty and student services staff.
- Become acquainted with the campus by participating in a comprehensive, narrated, virtual tour that offers a glimpse into programs, high-tech classrooms and labs, and the many services and resources available at WCTC.
- Hear from current students and proud alumni on why they chose WCTC and what makes the College special.
Additionally, for a limited time, WCTC will be waiving the $30 application fee.
To register for the March 30 open house, visit www.wctc.edu/open-house, or for more information, call our outreach office at 262.691.5129. Please note: The Visit Days online platform used for the virtual open house is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Please use a different browser to attend this event.
Waukesha County Technical College, the leader in workforce development, prepares learners for success within the region and global economy. The College offers more than 150 areas of study including associate degree, technical diploma, apprenticeship and short-term certificate programs. Customized training for employers is also available. To learn more, visit www.wctc.edu